pyronix belle lights flashing fast

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My two Pyronix Belle boxes are installed at different times so one is flashing like both led's are almost on all the time, the other is a slow steady pulse from one to the next...

A couple of other people in the area also have the same bell box, and I've noticed that so many of them (in fact all older ones) the led's are flashing faster then the new ones (or when they are first installed).

I'm sure someone will come along and say its a "feature" but is there anyway to reset this back to the speed at which it first came?

And any ideas why this may be happening and what can be done to stop it?

Sponsored Links
The Belle comfort LEDs doing 'ten to the dozen' is quite a well known trait of these units in the industry. The issue appears to have been sorted by Pyronix as of a number of years ago as I pass one that I fitted for another company about 7 years ago which is still flashing slowly.

They never gave a reason for it, and it doesn't affect the operation of the sounder in any way. Short of changing the PCB, I'm not aware of anything that'll slow them down again unfortunately!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back