Pyronix Enforcer & Deltabell Wireless Tamper Alarm Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Currently self-installing the Pyronix Enforcer WE alarm system and was hoping I can get some help on a couple of things:

1. I know the wired deltabell has an engineer hold off function that ensures the alarm doesn't go off when installing, is this available on the wireless version or is the tamper switch on the deltabell module the wireless equivalent?

2. Is there a way to turn off the Bell alarm via the Enforcer panel when the tamper alarm on the bell module is set off? My worry is if a false tamper (i.e. strong winds) sets it off I'll have to get out the ladder and turn off the bell module.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
The delta bell wireless tamper switch is not the same, it is incorporated in to the wireless bell module itself. It should be learnt after fitting it in position and would not trigger until the cover is successfully closed and then opened. This way you can test you have a good fit with the cover and should then have no problems with the lid not making good contact.

Put it up right in the first place , inc adjustment of the back tamper and you won't have to go back up to it !

Thanks for the replies. I've noticed touching the metal part of the tamper switch sets it off so during installation is the best course to unplug the tamper switch to the module and complete the installation before plugging back in?

So there isn't a disable function on the panel for not setting off the tamper alarm? When the bell is low on battery and is in need of a replacement how do I not set off the alarm when opening the cover back up?

Sponsored Links
Well you could do to prevent accidental triggering but just don`t learn it or connect battery until its fitted on the wall and then you will also get a true signal strength reading when learnt in situ.

Great will try that thanks.

Don't suppose you know if there is a disable function tamper alarm via control panel when changing the batteries before its completely depleted?

Have tried that, the control panel doesn't make a peep but the bell module still does.

If your changing the bell battery it won't "peep" for long......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back