Pyronix Deltabox - Stupid Question...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've got a Pyronix Enforcer alarm installed with a wired bell on the side of the house. I'd like to add an additional wireless bell on the front of the house as a deterrent.

I'm comfortable with how this works, I've read through the instructions and watched a couple of videos.

However, I'm not 100% sure which bell to purchase! Are they all wireless? I can't seem to find anything definitive in the descriptions. I've been looking here: https://www.alertelectrical.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=pyronix+deltabell

Thanks for any help in advance.

Kind regards,

Simon

Sponsored Links
You will need to purchase a Pyronix wireless bell module and a dummy cover and back plate to make up the complete bell box.
Go into programming wireless devices,wireless bell and learn bell box on to your existing system.
Screenshot_20201218-140459.png Screenshot_20201218-140533.png

You will need to purchase a Pyronix wireless bell module and a dummy cover and back plate to make up the complete bell box.
Go into programming wireless devices,wireless bell and learn bell box on to your existing system.
View attachment 215060 View attachment 215062

Thanks very much for that, that makes much more sense.

It's a lot more expensive than I thought it was going to be though :ROFLMAO:.

@Handymanjo

Hi, just another quick one, does the wireless module come with an LED light that comes on when the alarm is switched on or is that another module required?

Sponsored Links
If you turn the LED indicator on then this will flattern the battery in the bell box a lot quicker.
Leave turned off and buy a battery LED module of ebay item number 321973235395
Wireless bell boxes are not backlit

If you turn the LED indicator on then this will flattern the battery in the bell box a lot quicker.
Leave turned off and buy a battery LED module of ebay item number 321973235395
Wireless bell boxes are not backlit

Thanks for the advice!

Is this a system you installed or fitted by an installer.
You will need engineer code to learn devices

Do you still have contact for the engineer? Tried the default engineer code?
If all else fails you can back door the system if your alarm is non maintained to reset the engineer code only

Do you still have contact for the engineer? Tried the default engineer code?
If all else fails you can back door the system if your alarm is non maintained to reset the engineer code only

Yes still have contact with the engineer and not tried the default engineer code. I'll ask the engineer what the code is

Not a stupid question at all. Why Pyronix have so many different versions of the Deltabell I don’t know. Then you have to assemble it as a kit o_O

That's because they have standized on a common back plate and cover to suit you requirements in the grading or your system. Different module's fits all.

Different module's fits all
:confused:

As I understand it all the models can be either either grade 2 or 3.

No
You need to purchase a grade 2 version or a grade 3 version.
You could use a grade 3 version as a grade 2,but not the other way round ,this is due to the fault outputs on the grade 3 version,

No
You need to purchase a grade 2 version or a grade 3 version.
You could use a grade 3 version as a grade 2,but not the other way round ,this is due to the fault outputs on the grade 3 version,

Not according to this

Attachments

• 3F0F38A7-CAC2-4A49-8564-CCF1C7663A56.jpeg
    3F0F38A7-CAC2-4A49-8564-CCF1C7663A56.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 72

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back