DIY Install: Wireless & Wired Alarm Questions

Price for cable !
If you think you need less than 20m take a look at this 301959980003 on ebay

Sponsored Links
Ahh thanks very much. Unfortunately I'd rather not go with him, because he seems to have got a lot of bad feedback.

Is this one any good? 152087304998 (£6.99 for 25 metres), although according to most ebay listings, the delivery could take a week or more to arrive.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oic. I've checked quite a few sites now and most are either cca or copper. Now I know sparky is trying to save me money, which is much appreciated, however I want to order everything by today, so I don't mind paying extra and getting a full reel as I know I can always use it at a later stage again.

Can you please tell which ebay item number is suitable or what website I can buy it from?

Excellent, thanks bernard. Below is the full shopping list, bringing the cost to just under £400...other than 6mm cable clips, is there anything I've missed or you think I'll require?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Unswitched fuse spur for the alarm panel , just a word of warning you can't take the mains supply through the panel , no room ! it's go to enter top left of the panel ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back