Pyronix Enforcer DeltaBell X

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently purchased a Enforcer alarm kit 1 and also purchased a Deltabell X as I wanted it to be fully backlite unlike the Plus which looks faulty.

Wanted to know if the enforcer can power the and work with the X ans if so what mode I would need to run it in.

Thanks
Kamy

Sponsored Links
I have looked at other forums without getting a definate yes or no hence posting on here.

Some say yes some so no!

Also it would be nice to know what mode to run it im sab or scb?

Your going to have to run it in a scb mode to be on safe side , the strobe takes most current on a traditional bell box , delta bell plus / x has led strobe so lower current

Sponsored Links
So just to confirm I wont damage the panel's i/o board by using the X and running it in scb mode?

I also read the panel demands are 300ma and the panel only able to handle 250ma?

Delta bell 300ma in alarm
Control panel 250ma
Run in SCB mode
Could also add additional power supply for bell box ?

I was speaking to a Pyronix authorised installer today who says he both seen by others and fitted lots of DB X's with the enforcer with no issues and also running in SAB mode!!! Think a call to Pyronix themselves is going to settle this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back