Pyronix Enforcer - disable specific motion detector?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I recently moved into a new rented property that has had an Enforcer alarm fitted by a previous tenant. We have keyfobs that seem to work to set and disable the alarm so that's good, what we don't have (and neither it seems does the property management agency) is any sort of PIN code in order to go into the system and make any changes.

My girlfriend wants to be able to set the alarm at night before going to bed, but the motion detector in the bedroom is an obvious spanner in the works. My question is; is there any way to disable this detector that doesn't involve getting into the menu system or activating any sort of anti-tamper system if I simply remove the battery from the detector itself?

Secondly, I understand this system can contact via SMS if the alarm is triggered. Does anybody know if I can set this up with my number without the access code, and using only the keyfob?

If these are things that require a callout then fair enough - I just want to know so that I can instruct the agency to do so.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
Are they wireless fobs with buttons or fobs that you tap against the control panel?

If the former do you have a “I” and “II” buttons?

If so try setting with the “I” button which traditionally is night set and should have been originally setup in a way that disables the upstairs sensor for you.

Report back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back