Pyronix Enforcer EN50131

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody
I am looking for some help the external alarm is going off and I have a fault LED on the main controller

Siren 1
Wireless low batt

The security company that installed it does not open till Monday and it’s Saturday morning
I have checked the motion detectors and the battery’s are soldered on
Can anyone help me to disable or turn this alarm off or just shut the alarm system off till Monday

Thanks
Darran

Attachments

• B45E311F-0782-4DD2-A393-9EF3459386AB.jpeg
    B45E311F-0782-4DD2-A393-9EF3459386AB.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 138
Sponsored Links
Have you got the engineer code? and perhaps a set of ladders?

The batteries are not soldered in ...try again ...put your code in to stop it ...

When I enter the engineer code it asked to if I want to set A,B,C,D.
If I click no it returns me to the main menu.
Or maybe this is not the engineering code.
This alarm system is less than 6 months old so would have not thought to replace the battery yet.

Sponsored Links
Batteries can fail ....your panel has two packs I've changed a set ( two years old ) where just one pack was faulty , also extreme cold can effect the battery packs ....
No that is not the engineer code ..

Would like to thank you for your responses
To my delight the siren has stoped but only because the battery has died :)
(Least I think it has)
I will call the security company Monday and get the correct code as they only left 1 code
And yes I will need a ladder in the future

But they should replace the battery pack , plus it shouldn't been ringing on a low battery ...sounds like something has failed big time ....

Plus they MUST have a call out number as according to the website they are a SSIAB company ! If it's 6 month old it must still be in warranty ...

If they are not doing 'call out', have a good look at your contract with them, it should say something about out of hours call out, more so, especially as it is sounding.

If they are an SSIAB company, you could always look them up, during normal working hours and explain the situation or threaten too, whoops I see they are, Sparkey knows everything

Don't forget to remind them that it is still under warranty.

Even if he/they are total cowboys / one man band, they are obliged to have a 4hr call out 365 days of the year.

This sort of treatment gives the alarm/security trade a bad name

Heaven help anyone who has a problem on the 25th. Been there done that many times on the 25th, it's part of the job, he/they know that.

Note 4hr, not tomorrow

The security company has replaced the battery and also made some changes so the siren will not be constantly going off.
I now have the engineer code and a contact number for emergencies

That’s eveone for you response
This was my first post on this site and it’s been a positive experience

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back