Pyronix Enforcer fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am tried to install a Pyronix Enforcer. My electrician has done the following:
The main power from the house consumer unit is using a 10amp fuse circuit and that goes into a spur switch which is then wired into the Enforcer. When I switch on the spur switch to power up the Enforcer the relay trips from consumer unit every time.

Is the Enforcer faulty. Maybe the psu or have we wired the Enforcer on the wrong fuse rating. What could be wrong. My elecrtictiam told me he thinks the Enforcer is faulty and I should change it.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

Sponsored Links
Get some flex and a plug & plug it in to a wall socket. If it trips your ring main then it’s the panel. If not it’s a wiring fault on the spur or consumer unit.

I have just tried flex cable and plug into wall socket. It powered up ok and did not trip relay. So the the error is probable with the wired in the spur or consumer board.

Sponsored Links
Has he made the stupid mistake of putting the neutral on the wrong side of a split load consumer unit ? If you have one ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back