Pyronix Enforcer Key Fob lights flashing almost continuously

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Pyronix Enforcer system. My KF4-WE key fob is on the blink. Sometimes when I press any button I get a single amber flash. Sometimes the red and green LEDs flash alternately for over a minute.

The battery is fine (I have tested it and also swopped it into a second fob).

I have tried removing and re-adding myself as a user, and I have tried re-programming the fob to my profile on the panel. The fob won't communicate with the panel at all.

Is it kaput? Thanks in advance for any insight

Sponsored Links
Have you tried defaulting the radio fob ( via the fob buttons ) and relearning it again ?

IMG_2165.PNG

Sponsored Links
I have found ,you have to delete the fob and relearn again within a few seconds ...

thank you - I have successfully deleted and re-added myself :)
I am not celebrating just yet as I did this at the weekend and it went on the blink again within 24 hours..... watch this space.

Hi did you manage to sort this?

i changed the battery in my key fob recenlty all was ok for a couple of weeks but now the keyfob wont communicate/set the alarms with the box? the key fob lights up correctly when buttons are pressed?

Hi did you manage to sort this?

i changed the battery in my key fob recenlty all was ok for a couple of weeks but now the keyfob wont communicate/set the alarms with the box? the key fob lights up correctly when buttons are pressed?

Hi Alan - turned out it was a faulty key fob battery with me after all, double check your battery, try a different one, reprogram it... good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back