Pyronix Enforcer Panel Backup Battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Hopefully a relatively straight forward few questions.

What timeframe is the backup battery in the V10 panel meant to last for?

If power fails and the battery becomes depleted what’s expected to happen? Will the full alarm trigger?

Lastly given a power failure is likely to cause loss of WiFi connection should the panel record a WiFi connection error and should I expect an alert through the HomecontrolApp in real tim?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Hopefully a relatively straight forward few questions.

What timeframe is the backup battery in the V10 panel meant to last for?
Suggest replacement every 5 years

If power fails and the battery becomes depleted what’s expected to happen? Will the full alarm trigger?
The panel will die.
Wired external siren will sound for 15 minutes.
Radio external siren will sound for four minutes when supervision fails. Possible after two hours

Lastly given a power failure is likely to cause loss of WiFi connection should the panel record a WiFi connection error and should I expect an alert through the HomecontrolApp in real tim?
You will receive an email within twenty-four hours

Thanks

Hi Gibbies

Thanks for this

is the 15 minutes / 4 minutes programmable and if so where? Sorry I also don’t know what you mean re the possible after 2 hours also?

Re the WIFI failing having simulated this ive not had any emails. In fact I’ve never had an email from Pyronix re anything

thanks again

I’m no expert but from what I’ve read online;

Engineers Menu - Change Timers - Siren Time

The wireless version of the siren sends a polling signal to the control panel every 5 minutes. If no signal is received within 2 hours the panel will report supervision loss and the siren will activate.

If the panel does not communicate with the Pyronix cloud for 24 hours I believe the registers email address will receive an alert email.
If you disconnect the WiFi you the panel should crest an alert after 180 minutes.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back