Pyronix enforcer question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Ive had a pyronix enforcer alarm for a fair while now with no issues. Its all set up to my phone too.

Just changed from plus net to bt fibre with a new SSID and pwd.

Tried setting up by the "WiFi device" method but the virtual wifi channel never actually connects. Do I try the though 192.XXX IP address but as I'm not connected it ever opens on my device.

Then tried the "manual set up" method instead. Pop in ssid and pwd. But when I get to signal strength screen the manual says it should show a number... But no values show at all! I save the WiFi settings I put in. I try to connect on phone but get the "connecting failed. The device is not in the pyronixcloud system" message.

Any ideas would be appreciated as I'm all out. Not sure if its signal issue or something else.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi. Yes though googling I saw that the enforcer only uses 2.4 GHz so I tried that already.... to no effect unfortunately.

Sponsored Links
Ah that sounds interesting! How do I do that? I have the engineers code.

I was also thinking of running a hotspot from my mobile and seeing if o could connect the alarm to that...

Open panel unplug the battery and psu connector leave a couple of mins and then reconnect

Hi sparky
Thanks for your help.

Which cable is for the battery and PSU?

Will this also reset and other bits like my login etc?
IMG_20200613_112536.jpg

Open the compartment on the back of the control panel unplug battery , then unplug the red and black lead that comes from the backplate to the front , all setting will remain , time and date may have to be reset , but it picks it up from the network

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back