Pyronix Enforcer - siren 1 low battery error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Pyronix Enforcer (Wireless) installed in 2012 which has been working well so far. The original installer replaced the external batteries once in between. For over two weeks, I have see the an alert in the control panel which says: Siren 1 Low Battery. I have opened the external siren box (which might have activated the tamper switch) to look at the battery type (it is
PYRONIX CR34615-D REPLACEMENT LITHIUM 3V/11Ah BATTERY FOR Deltabell-WE MK(I) and ordered one through Amazon).

Now, when I try to alarm, the message is: Active Fault, Siren 1 Low Battery, Wireless Tamper

However, I can still press YES and activate the alarm and it works fine with internal siren in the control panel.

My question is: When I replace the external siren battery (CR34615-D), is there anything I need to do in the control panel to deactivate the alerts/ warnings? I only have the user / manager code not the engineer's code to the control panel.

Look forward to help and advice.

Thanks very much

Thomas

Sponsored Links
Hi yes, that is the siren box outside the house, which is wireless. I haven't replaced the battery yet, but the siren is now not working (perhaps due to weak battery).

Thanks @sparkymarka. I see a learn switch within the bellbox. Once the battery replaced, what is the process to link (sync) with the control panel?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back