Pyronix Enforcer - Siren 1 Wirls Supervn F1 Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Looking for some much needed help on home Pyronix Enforcer alarm.
Recently replaced batteries in the 3 sensor pods in house, however now a new error is coming up:
"Siren 1 - Wirls Supervn F1"
Does anyone have any idea what this fault is?
The alarm keeps going off during the night reminding us of the fault. Driving us crazy.
Would really appreciate any help.
Might try replacing battery in the bell box outside to see if that helps.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
You would be correct to replace the bell battery, Siren = Bell. Battery has got too low that it’s lost signal with the panel

Hi can I just ask did replacing the bell battery on the outside of the house work? Our alarm is doing the same just randomly going off with the same error code and going through each room? Please could you let me know thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi can I just ask did replacing the bell battery on the outside of the house work? Our alarm is doing the same just randomly going off with the same error code and going through each room? Please could you let me know thanks
if all wireless devices are coming up supervision fault at the same time, and it's had it's device batteries replaced regularly, then the panel is at fault and will need replacing.

Replace 1 x Battery, REPLACE ALL

Otherwise you will ALWAYS have this sort of problem

Hi I had the same issue as this last night the wireless bell decided to throw a bender and start alarming at 4am.

As a result I had to grab my ladder and just remove the batteries as I was half asleep.
I subsequently set wireless bell supervision to Off for the future.

Today I replaced the batteries and now the siren is not showing a signal (0) on the diagnostics and neither does the siren test work. The tamper switch on the bell does though.

Just need some help as I think I have messed it up by switching bell wireless supervision off so do I just delete and re-learn the bell to sync it again and then switch on wireless supervision to on?

Thanks
A

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back