pyronix enforcer sounds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,
Just taken delivery of my enforcer system this morning and been quite a steep learning curve :D
Looking for a little help with this one tho. Got it all setup on the bench and working as I want it. The only issue I have is that I dont want any sounds coming from the main panel itself but all arm/disarm from the remote keypad. I only want the main panel to sound if an alarm condition. So far I have all the sounds coming thru the remote panel but when I arm it after about 5 seconds the full arm sound comes thru the main panel. I have tried changing the volume controls in the engineers menu but to no avail. If i cant find any way to do this in the software settings what I was thinking of doing was getting a wireless bell (have wired one connected as main siren). The wireless bell would be in the house so it would go off on alarm and I would then disconnect the speaker in the main panel. Its a bit of a fudge so would prefer if there was an option in the software?
Edit: I have taken the pcb out the panel and see that its actually a piezo on board for the system sounds and a siren for the alarm. If need be I could desolder the piezo from the board and it would do all I need without buying a second bell box. Still would prefer a software option tho
Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Did you read page17 of the programming manual ?
3.10 volume control
yes I did. I have tried the various settings. Thats how I managed to get the entry/exit sounds going thru the remote keypad,and also eventually found out how to disarm alarm with code.
I currently have :
E/E keypads only =1
Alert only kps = 0 (tried in 1 didnt make much difference to anything)
Silent tech alert =0
Use Main Sounder No =0

Thanks

when I arm it after about 5 seconds the full arm sound comes thru the main panel. I have tried changing the volume controls in the engineers menu but to no avail.

You mean the double beep that confirms that the system is set?

Think that volume level is defined by the chime volume.

Sponsored Links
You mean the double beep that confirms that the system is set?

Think that volume level is defined by the chime volume.
No, its the continuous beep that sounds while it has the full arm countdown. For about the first 5 seconds before that it only bleeps from the remote pad as I want but once the final arm starts it comes from both. There is another pause for about 5 seconds then u get the single beep which also comes from both

No, its the continuous beep that sounds while it has the full arm countdown. For about the first 5 seconds before that it only bleeps from the remote pad as I want but once the final arm starts it comes from both. There is another pause for about 5 seconds then u get the single beep which also comes from both
Sounds like you are setting more than one area. Which letter are red when setting, A,B,C or D?

Sounds like you are setting more than one area. Which letter are red when setting, A,B,C or D?
Sorry for taking so long to get back. Been busy at work. I only have one area set. Does the same if just A or just B or both.

upload_2019-5-28_22-11-51.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back