Pyronix wireless alarm help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I need help urgently too. My house alarm is pyronix enforcer wireless. Since 2 weeks alarm keeps on going off random time. On the panel it's coming up as wireless jamzzin and sometimes tamper. Now I got someone to come round and have a look their not sure what it is they thought the alarm bell outside was faulty which I didn't believe so the person has now switched the bell off from the panel and since then I still hear the panel siren going off which is the main problem.what can be the problem please

Sponsored Links
Why do you not believe bell box is faulty ? Could be faulty ,how old is your system ?

It's just about under 3years old. The person has turned the bell off from outside and I still hear the sound from the panel box which was the main sound I was hearing. It's just coming up as wireless jamzzn restore required we've restored it each time but problem remains

As with any wireless linked equipment your alarm can be jammed or blocked by wireless signals from other equipment.

Most systems will ( should ) not react to short periods of blocking and will repeat any messages that were blocked.

When the blocking is prolonged and the system cannot operate due to the blocking then it will create an alarm.

Prolonged blocking can be due to there being a lot of legal wireless linked systems in the area or it can be one non compliant system that transmits longer than is allowed.

Jamming is often intentional and may be intended to prevent the alarm system working or to create so many "false" alarms than the user loses confidence in the alarm and turns it off.

Sponsored Links
Your so right there that's what I think. Since the problem occurred we've had new street led lighting and some company's have said it can be due to them being same interference or something. I did have new internet connection 2days before also but I get that installed every year. And also it was 2 days before this happened otherwise I would have had problems same day as internet installed.

It will be the street lights as this has caused issues in other areas , I believe the lights are radio linked to switch the lights on together , the newer enforcers have dual frequency that I believe overcomes this issue

I believe the lights are radio linked to switch the lights on together

There is something related to street lighting controls. One informed source told me that his council initially choose to operate this linkage using a Licence Exempt frequency and then found the lights were being "affected" by other equipment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back