Pyronix enforcer V10 - PIR behaviour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Again,
So the story to date.
Ive installed the system over the last couple of weeks.
Installed the panel
programmed the system
connected all the sensors to the system and then put them back in their boxes until today.

So today I started to install the sensors.
I bought the ceiling brackets for the PIR's as this was what the last system used and have gone around the house attaching the sensors to the ceilings.

When I set the alarm or do a walk test unless I am literally inches away from the sensor the blue light doesn't illuminate and the alarm is not triggered.

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

The jumpers on the sensors are in the default position.

Thanks again in advance for any help or suggestions

Deano

Sponsored Links
Update
So if I set the input to monitor activity the sensors activate the alarm now but reading the description also mentions timers.
So should this before a default option to select or is it there is a timer stopping activations?

The sensors are KX10DP-WE do they have a removable pet mask? I see no mention of it in the instructions ? There is a clear plastic piece inside the cover attached by a screw?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back