Pyronix Enforcer v10 - Unable To Set Door Contact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here, I'm sure it's something simple.

I've a Pyronix Enforcer system, set up professionally, all working well.
I wanted to add 1 more door contact to it, for the shed.

So what I've done so far :

1) Learned the new input, set it as Intruder type
2) Put the new input into area A - all inputs armed
3) Put the new input into area B - only downstairs inputs and upstairs window contacts armed
4) Put the new input into area C - just has this one new input in it.
5) Programmed button II on the keyfob to arm area C.

The idea being that when home I will keep area C armed at all times, so that if someone breaks into the shed I will hear about it, and when out or in bed, the alarm will go off if someone breaks into the shed.

Whenever I try and arm area C, I get "Unable to set door contact" (this is with the contact in my hand next to the magnet, just whilst I get it going.

I'm guessing my area C might need something doing to it maybe?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Scott

Sponsored Links
What happens if you put chime on this contact and move the magnet away ....does it chime ? Also does it set if you A set the system ?

I've not tried the chime thing, I'll give it a whirl - good idea thanks. I can see the blue light on the main sensor light up when it gets near the magnet though.
Same message with A.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back