Pyronix enforcer Area C entry timer help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm after some help with regards to recent changes I made to the enforcer system.
For reference I have had this installed for over 2 years without issues using full set/night set daily.

I recently added area C to the mix, arming everything as per A with the exception of a garage door sensor as per my requirements.

My issue is when I come home with Area C set, the entry timer on the front door is not initiating and instead sounding the alarm.

If A/Full set is used, the entry timer on the same door contact starts without issues.

Does anyone know why the door contact would behave differently for the 2 areas? When creating area C I just added 'C' to the inputs I wanted to use and didn't mess around with the input type (as I want the door contact to behave the same in A and C).

Thanks,
Craig

Sponsored Links
What’s front door programmed as ?
I'd have to check when I'm home and report back.

Does the area set alter the input type? I assumed that because the entry timer is started on the front when A is set, it should also start when C is set. Obviously not the case atm.

Sponsored Links
That’s why ....10 fx ( part ER ) is final in A ....alarm in parts , it needs to be 07 final

That’s why ....10 fx ( part ER ) is final in A ....alarm in parts , it needs to be 07 final
Would the front door still alarm if set in Night Mode though? Or would it start an entry timer?

Basically I'm after: A or C - start entry timer. B - Alarm

So basically "A or C - start entry timer, B - Alarm" is not actually possible with front door set as 07 or 10?

That’s correct
*******s. Any other suggestions for a potential work around? Only thing I can think of is remote disarming the house via the HC app before going through the front door (when C is set).

Option 1 leave the door as entry exit in all parts ....no big deal
Option 2 fit another contact to the door in set as intruder but only have it active in B

Option 1 leave the door as entry exit in all parts ....no big deal
Option 2 fit another contact to the door in set as intruder but only have it active in B

So what would the input be for option1? That would start the entry timer if a burglar managed to open the front door when B is set right?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back