Pyronix Zones - programming the entry routes

I think the OP wanted to arm/disarm the shed independently of the house which is probably where the confusion has come from.

Sponsored Links
So should Shed be ABC then? A as in Full Set; B as it's downstairs for arming and it makes sense to include the shed too, and C if I want to arm the shed only?

aha! I get it now! You hear the terms "Zones", "Areas", and "Levels", but instinctively they all mean the same until the differences are explained! I'll give this a go then. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Just a quick question to end this thread: when a detector is activated, the app shows this by displaying a cross over the padlock icon, along with a red flashing bell, but all other detectors within the same level also shows a cross over the icon, though the bell icon doesn't show. I would have thought only the activated detector (or detectors if part of a confirmed group) would show. Does this indicate a config issue, or is this how it behaves (see attached photo).

Attachments

• 2017-03-09 07.40.45.png
    2017-03-09 07.40.45.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 178

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back