Question on ER (Area FX) for Pyronix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Quick question: I have a front door contact set to Final Exit, and a lounge PIR set to ER (Area FX) as a route to the panel.

If I open the front door the entry timer starts, and the lounge PIR detects my movement but does not trigger an alarm as expected.

If the lounge PIR is triggered in the first instance (ie. intruder came through thee window on not via the front door), the entry timer starts as if I came through the front door. I expected the alarm to trigger straight away. Is this correct?

Sponsored Links
Exactly how it was described. Is there are a particular setting you are interested in knowing?

Sponsored Links
Yes, A = Full Set (all rooms). Only A is selected and lit for arming. Keyfob or keypad, does the same thing. So can this be changed with the right settings or is this how it is?

No it should be full alarm , check that your not using autopart as it may force to part set if you don't open and close the final door .

Ah! I have now set A+B and now it works. I thought setting A only was Full Set (which all detectors are members of) overrides B (which include all downstairs detectors).

Originally I had set C to my shed. And if I set A+B+C to arm, it kept saying to exit via exit route (shed), despite opening and closing the front door, though setting to A only over came this. I've now included the shed into B for simplicity.

What software version is the panel running? It's in the engineers menu.

Only noticed the other day that the Enforcer f/w v10 now supports areas or levels!

Says v2.1 on the box. In the engineers menu, Software Revision, it says v02.20a

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back