Pyronix enforcer v10 wifi help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All, First post so go easy.
installing a enforcer v10 wifi and having trouble connecting the panel to the the wifi.
Not installed one of these systems before so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Got it installed and working, just when it came to the wifi and cloud bits it went down hill, registered with pyronix cloud but unsure of how to connect the panel to the wifi to register the system on the cloud and then control the alarm by the app.
Thanks Chris

alarm working wifi and clod not working?

I haven't done a wireless pyronix system, so would have to follow the manual only.

the way most wifi/cloud units work is they have the cloud connection details in the unit/ programming and the wifi connects to you wireless network.

Sponsored Links
Pyronix do loads of tutorial videos but I'm not sure if there's one for wifi set up....

I'm guessing you also have to port forward.....

You could try ringing Pyronix and explaining your an installer but it really Depends on who picks up the phone as most of the tech team are useless...

Rgds Matt

Thanks for replying to my post, I am registered with pyronix as an installer, this is the 1st wireless system I have installed (wanted the 1st to be in my own home so I know them before I offer them to any potential customers)
I am a spark by trade so have always wired everything never had much confidence in any thing wireless before now but wanted to give them a go.
I will try there technical support tomorrow.
Thanks Chris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back