Pyronix enforcer v11 control panel, how to turn off completely?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way I can turn off the control panel completely (I don't just mean disarming it) Would I have to take the batteries out and turn off at the mains? If so would I then have to reprogram it again or would it still be programed once I put the batteries back in? Is there an easier way? Would doing this set the alarms off?

Sponsored Links
Total down power off of your alarm will retain all programming.
Set the alarm off! This can be turned off in Different ways to reduce disruption, but also is dependent on how system way installed.

Total down power off of your alarm will retain all programming.
Set the alarm off! This can be turned off in Different ways to reduce disruption, but also is dependent on how system way installed.
Is there any easy way to completely turn it off when it's not needed and put it back on when I want too?

Understanding why you would want to do this would be helpful for the right advice being offered

Sponsored Links
Understanding why you would want to do this would be helpful for the right advice being offered
My wife is convinced that since it has been fitted she has had headaches and is worried about our new born baby. She has read about EMF radiation. I only really need the alarm to be on when noone is at home.

Last edited:
Well it’s fair to say I wasn’t expecting that. I won’t start offering advice on EMF radiation from home systems - each to their own.

Your only complete power down option has already been explained, isn’t really designed to be done frequently, will be a pain in the backside and also likely to have the bell box going off a few times each power down.

Well it’s fair to say I wasn’t expecting that. I won’t start offering advice on EMF radiation from home systems - each to their own.

Your only complete power down option has already been explained, isn’t really designed to be done frequently, will be a pain in the backside and also likely to have the bell box going off a few times each power down.
That's what I thought, there's no easy way to do it. Not sure what I'm going to do now.

Genuinely though to what extent do you take it? Concerns about EMF are far wider ranging than home alarm systems? Are you turning your Wi-Fi off each night? Loads of examples

Genuinely though to what extent do you take it? Concerns about EMF are far wider ranging than home alarm systems? Are you turning your Wi-Fi off each night? Loads of examples
Yes I know but I made the mistake of putting the enforcer panel in the bedroom as it was easier for me to wire a siren straight into it from there.

Unless you’re living in a mansion double bells are a bit unnecessary in my view. Get rid of the wired bell, keep it as a dummy bell box and move the board to a cupboard somewhere your wife doesn’t go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back