Pyronix Enforcer - Vodafone TAP SMS alternative

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Sorry if this has been discussed already.

I have a 2015 enforcer running I think V9 with a hardwired cable to my landline. When triggered the alarm would dial up 07758 49993 and I would receive a text. This now says ARC Call Fail and I believe the service was recently switched off (Vodafone TAP SMS).

Does anyone know of an alternative number? I know I should upgrade to V11 and Wi-Fi but I am selling the house before Christmas so looking for a short term (cheap ish ) solution to my problem.

Thanks, Raj.

Sponsored Links
There used to be opentap or tap gateway but have used tap for some years.

be aware it’s a premium rate number so could be very expensive

Voda tap is still working ….but pyronix may have done it via one of the pyronix servers …..your not going to get a cheap option ….

No idea what is going on with the tap services, vodafone was supposed to being shut years ago, search for DIDcom or OpenTap.

Sponsored Links
My dialler stopped working after it was briefly disconnected. Has anyone found an alternative?

BT were testing my line. They disconnected the alarm dialler wiring and reconnected it (wrongly at first but now correctly). I've read on a bit more now so I expect I'll be able to sort it but thanks for your reply.

Be surprised if they actually reconnected it, they dont normally

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back