pyronix enforcer wifi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have put a wifi module in but there is no comunications bit in menu to set it up
can anyone help

Sponsored Links
Power the system down (inc battery) and power back up. Coms mod must be added before power up.

hi there

thank you tried this but still no comunications
but thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
hi thanks but there is no menu that says communications so cant get to it

just found out that when i power down and start up again it should be mains first which i did not do but if i power down the system and unplug battery will i lose all my settings and detectors that i have inputted etc

just found out that when i power down and start up again it should be mains first which i did not do but if i power down the system and unplug battery will i lose all my settings and detectors that i have inputted etc

No

so powered system down unplugged battery and then powered back up mains first but still no communications menu or set up app menu
can anyone help please

First off you need to make sure that you have a firmware software that supports the app. If its a older enforcer panel I don't think it will recognize the wifi module.

You can find this out by going into engineers and going to software revision.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back