WiFi setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon group,
We have moved into our new house and it has a Pyronix enforcer alarm system. I want to change the WiFi settings, I've looked on YouTube and its a easy process, but when I go into the settings the WiFi option doesn't appear.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Roy

Sponsored Links
WiFi setup requires you to make hotshot on phone
Or
Enter SSID and Password manually.

Or use WPS if it's V11. Does the option WIFI SETUP? not appear when you scroll through the options?

At a guess no WiFi card in panel ….or older panel that doesn’t support it ….

Sponsored Links
Hi Vicario,
When you scroll down there isn't a WiFi setup option.
There was an option then I had the battery changed and now there isn't a battery.

Hi sparkymarka, I believe there is a WiFi card. I have attached pic below.

Attachments

• IMG_20220223_140832.jpg
    IMG_20220223_140832.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 55
What are the problems with your notifications?
Have you got a registered cloud account with Pyronix?

At the moment the panel isn't connected to the WiFi, so I can't control my alarm system when I'm out and about. I have a 4 week pass with the Pyronix Cloud because I didn't want to sign up until I was 100% all was working. Once I'm able to link the panel with the WiFi I think I will be able to control my house alarm when away from home. I can recall that WiFi option appeared when I scrolled down on the mangers menu, I had an alarm engineer renew all the batteries in the sensors and panel (we have never set/connected the panel to the Wi-Fi, never felt the need, due to covid and lock down) now the Wi-Fi setup option is no longer there?.
Thanks handymanjo

That’s not Wi-Fi so you are not connecting via Wi-Fi ….has the engineer turned off use APP CONTROL ?

You can not connect to your WiFi as the module is GPRS.
Have you the homecontrol2.0 app on your phone.You control the alarm via this app.

Ill contact the engineer tomorrow. But when I try to connect via the home app the attached message appears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224_191307_com.pyronixhc2.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_20220224_191307_com.pyronixhc2.android.app.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 53

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back