Pyronix Enforcer Wireless Arming Station

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I was hoping somebody could help with a problem I have assigning a Pyronix Wireless Arming Station LEDRKP-WE to my Enforcer. The whole system was a brand new install and I have all PIR's, contacts and bells working like a dream but I just cannot get the wireless keypad to work.

I have got it learnt to the control panel fine to slot 1. I believe you can assign up to 4 but I only need 1). I then go to ASSIGN KEYPADS/READERS and use address 1 and follow is all through to set points etc. When I exit Engineers mode and after a few seconds the alarm goes off and code '485 Fail Kpd' shows on the control panel. The manual says this is an address problem but I can't solve it. I have read that you need to assign the additional keypad to an address separately and to do this hold D down until SECURITY CODE is displayed. The LEDRKP-WE wireless arming station doesn't have a display though show how are you meant to do this?

I am rather confused about this so any help would be gratefully received please. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi Paul828.

Did you get a fix for this? I have the identical problem today trying to install a new keypad - exactly the same circumstances and error so intrigued if you got it resolved and if so, how?

Many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back