Pyronix euro 46 program.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am a bit stuck I have installed the above alarm a few weeks ago all working fine now I have gone to put a door contact on my shed as there is a lot getting broken into. Here is the problem every program I seem to set it to it’s not working correctly can anyone help me in what to set the program to. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
how do you want it to work?

How is it programmed?

What is it currently doing?
It’s got a door contact on a timer for the front and than 3 pir set to intruder. I just want it to work when the alarm is set and if the door opens it sets it off no timer just straight off. If that makes sense.

Sponsored Links
so the device is in fault and cant set, is this wired or wireless?

sounds like you need to look at the device and check the device is working properly.

so the device is in fault and cant set, is this wired or wireless?

sounds like you need to look at the device and check the device is working properly.
It’s wired mate. I am suspicious of the door contact at fault. As I put power trough the cable and got it at the other end

well I am confident that the issue will be related to the device.

so the question now is what it is what is the panel expecting to see?

normally closed or resistors?

if its resistors you will need the end of line resistor across the wires going back to the zone to test the line is secure and system arms.

if its normally closed you can twist the wires going back to the zone together keeping it secure.

well I am confident that the issue will be related to the device.

so the question now is what it is what is the panel expecting to see?

normally closed or resistors?

if its resistors you will need the end of line resistor across the wires going back to the zone to test the line is secure and system arms.

if its normally closed you can twist the wires going back to the zone together keeping it secure.
Ok thanks I will try and twist the wires together and see if it arms and than it’s a new door contact as I don’t have resistors on mine and it’s set to normally closed.

let us know how you get on, which contact you using?
Defo faulty door contact as it’s letting me set it now with the wires twisted together. Don’t know the name of it as I just got it from we’re I got the alarm from.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back