Pyronix SEB Tamper

I think I have solved that. I had it set to number 5(Tamper) instead of 6(Intruder).

Sponsored Links
When I turn the alarm off I receive this message (see picture from app). ?
IMG-9575.jpg

Think you need to go back to basics and sort one problem first.
Duress code has nothing to do with zone input settings.
Put links in spare zones as suggested, then post picture of diagnostics on keypad this should then the f's to con un used zones.
Now concentrate on sorting zone 1
The wiring for eol looks right at pir and panel end.
Is the cover on pir correctly?

Yes, I have everything now working. Only last thing seems to be codes. I need to enter (end user) code, and change Engineer code along with Master Manager code.

Sponsored Links
I have actually cleared the end user code and now I can't turn it on?

sorry, yes, the master code works. Need to enter new user code and replace the other code so there not factory.

So, Handymanjo.... I don't know where to start on thanking you for your help over the last number of hours. You have successfully help me complete the last few sections which has enable this install to be completed. I have never used forums previously, however, I would now highly recommend these for the future. Your a star! Thanks once again.

Thank you for your kind comments. We try to help people who show willing and provide us with the inform we require to solve your issues/problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back