Pyronix Siren issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

The siren battery in my Pyronix enforcer needed changing so i bought two ES1 types form amazon and put them in following a youtube video. The siren then randomly went off intermittenly for 15 mins but then reset. This was on Sunday.

Now i get a Siren1 Wirls Suprvn Fl error which i believe means the siren is not communicting with the panel. I did read in another post that the PCB should be attached to the bell box casing with a screw - mine was not. Is this an issue? Any help appreciated as always.

Sponsored Links
The screw shouldn’t be an issue, unless you’re getting a tamper fault. Did you do a bell test following replacing the battery?
I’d be inclined to delete the bell from the system and re-learn

As above… I often find myself having to relearn the bell. Sometimes I switch the bell channel when relearning to the panel as it won’t slot back in to the bell space I’ve just deleted from.

Its the little quirks that make things interesting :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back