Pyronix ur2-we

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi new here so go easy has anyone connected a ur2-we to a pyronix mini as I can't get my head round the wiring I've connected + - and output a to a zone on the alarm I've connected arm to the pgm near bell terminals and 0v to the 0v in the zone bars but where do the fault wires go I've connected to zone 8 looking to change input to fault as in the instructions but not having any luck hope someone can make this simple for me
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Not fitted one myself, but will try and help, so you have connected output A to one of the free zones on the alarm (say zone 6) output B to (zone 7) and fault output to (zone 8 )?

You need to then program the zones go to change inputs press yes type in what ever zone you connected (zone 6) press yes to go to input type. The zones connected to the A and B outputs should be set as (Intruder 06), the tamper zone (zone 8 ) set to (tamper 05).

Then you will need to program the PGM output to final set all 0004 in the change outputs menu.

Last edited:
Thanks BIANCO I've done all above just not programmd the PGM will try and work out how to do that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back