Pyronix V10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I am a DIY installer and installed the alarm panel last year. I need to move the V10 WiFi panel to the adjacent wall. Please could someone advise if I will loose my settings if I relocate the panel to a new position. This will involve turning off the mains, opening the panel and refixing to the new position. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
No, just leave the panel running on the internal battery when moving it. Even if it fully powered down it wouldn’t lose its memory.

As diysosij says, the memory will be retained even if the system is powered down

Thanks for your replies. Just one more question, with this version of panel should I be using ProControl+ or can I use HomeControl 2.0, as this offers Geofence? Thanks again.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back