Pyronix wired alarm.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I’m confident about wiring and programming most of the system myself.

Were I am not sure is the external and internal sounder, its an output I’m sure
so how many output types will this have ? There seem to be multiple output types (16,14 etc) on my brothers alarm?

Sponsored Links
One of these

Attachments

• DA25582A-0789-4745-82AE-E7F651046DCF.png
    DA25582A-0789-4745-82AE-E7F651046DCF.png
    410 KB · Views: 172
Euromini ...connections are straight forward ...bell, strobe and loudspeaker all shown on pcb
How many outputs do you need ?

Sponsored Links
Euromini ...connections are straight forward ...bell, strobe and loudspeaker all shown on pcb ..

Yes wiring is ok,

Looking at the programming, engineers menu, outputs , bell and then do you only pick one input ( for example 14 -siran any) like you do with a pir?

Speaker ...16-32ohms or pyronix twin alert if you want a higher internal alarm all in one unit ...

Speaker ...16-32ohms or pyronix twin alert if you want a higher internal alarm all in one unit ...

Yes I will connect it to the bell of the outside box so I wouldn’t need to programe that either , would that be correct?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back