Pyronix wireless house alarm - polling fault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Pyronix home enforcer won't set.
I recently have an issue getting the system to set, it gives an error message -

1) door 8 - wirles supervn Fl
2) door8 - wirles Poll Fail

I've changed the battery in the door contact, I then go to the panel and reset engineer code and it resets at the panel, I can go on line thru the app and it'll set. But 10 minutes later, when I try to do it remotely again via WiFi, I get the same error message again and can't set the system!

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions please?

Cheers,Art

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All the other 22 door and window contacts working ok. Any ideas?

Briefly turns blue f lol ash for a while, when this happens I can set the system ok. I then walk to the house try to unset and re-set and the error message comes back 'not polling door 8 - all the other door and window contacts are ok and ready to be set, but the system sends the message "cannot set".
Do I need a new contact no. 8??? ( Can't understand why it works right after removing then replacing the battery once, then goes into fault mode again there after????

Coult try taking it next to control panel and seeing if this works, or swapping location with another door contact to rule out some things before ordering a new one

Ok, yes good idea - had it for 3 years so might just have gone bad?

Anybody else find their contacts have failed???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back