Qatar world cup

Sponsored Links
Still support our under achieving knee bending multi millionaire footballers representing us in this corrupt world cup?

What has under-achieving, knee-bending or multimillionaires to do with football in Qatar?
Surely if you disagree with the world cup being in Qatar, there's the issue.
Under-achieving, knee-bending and multimillionaires (arms stretch rah rah rah Do the Hokey Kokey.) has absolutely nothing to with it.

Sponsored Links
With nothing better to do i had a look at the OPTA stats for the forthcoming tournament and was highly amused to see England have a less than 10% chance of winning the thing; although the 56% chance of reaching the quarter's sounds about right.
Brazil will win it. Obviously.
I was going to nominate Senegal as the dark horse of the tournament until Saido Mane was injured, but what the hell...maybe Ronaldo can astound us all and share the joy with all the ABU's around the world, just for laughs.
Even if you're not into the games you can always mock the sad saps sucking down £10 bottles of Bud while you're sat in comfort with a can o' Sainsbury's finest.:p

If anyone doesn't know how betting works.
If you put £20 on England to win the World Cup at odds of 10/1 , you will lose £20.

If anyone doesn't know how betting works.
If you put £20 on England to win the World Cup at odds of 10/1 , you will lose £20.
316042950_498749535651095_6417703089613709165_n.jpg

i wonder whether the players will go down on both knees now, the additional one being to show respect for everyone who died in building the stadiums an infra structure
They will want to know the prefered sexual identity of the slave labourers before they decide whether its appropriate to bend their knees.

Could prove to be the undoing for future sponsorship deals

Sponsored Links
Back