Qatar world cup

More made up nonsense.

Your anti-knee bending rant, poorly disguised as sympathy for migrant workers, has unravelled bodd. Let it go....
You may be right I may have too; as one man cant win a war. Im not surprised Im not getting any support from the right or Conservatives, or the football players and authorities. I would expect however the left and BLM to be making sounds. Strange world.

Sponsored Links
You may be right I may have too; as one man cant win a war. Im not surprised Im not getting any support from the right or Conservatives, or the football players and authorities. I would expect however the left and BLM to be making sounds. Strange world.

It'd be amusing to hear the BLM get involved with this...then they can bring up the issue of slavery, pointing out the Arab nations are some of the worst for past crimes against Africans, then demanding reparations.

The article isn't about the footballers its about the Human rights abuses in Qatar.
Yes but you are the one claiming footballers are hypocrites for taking the knee whilst playing in Qatar.

it’s the reason for you started this thread.

Sponsored Links
You don’t care about Qatar human rights abuses, you only care about using it as a false argument to discredit taking the knee.

if you actually cared, you would care for the people coming here by boat, but you don’t.

It'd be amusing to hear the BLM get involved with this...then they can bring up the issue of slavery, pointing out the Arab nations are some of the worst for past crimes against Africans, then demanding reparations.

Most probably why they are staying very quiet.

Yes but you are the one claiming footballers are hypocrites for taking the knee whilst playing in Qatar.

It was not my reason on starting this thread. Can you look at the OP and see if I said anything about the knee?

It was about compensation

Foot ball / World Cup is big bussiness stacks of money involved

Dunno why the World Cup was awarded to Quatar any way

1) it’s to hot

And

2) the place is run by a bunch of fruit cakes

As for foot ballers taking the knee
Who cares I say they just follow the fashion and probably have not got scooby doo as to why

If some boot sponsor or who ever paid me a substantial sum of money and not taking the knee would up set them I would take the knee

Most of them are hypocrites. Some only do it because they feel pressured then when they play for their country they don't do it.

Foot ball / World Cup is big bussiness stacks of money involved

Dunno why the World Cup was awarded to Quatar any way

1) it’s to hot

And

2) the place is run by a bunch of fruit cakes

As for foot ballers taking the knee
Who cares I say they just follow the fashion and probably have not got scooby doo as to why

If some boot sponsor or who ever paid me a substantial sum of money and not taking the knee would up set them I would take the knee

FIFA likes to think awarding countries like Qatar and South Africa will stimulate the economy, spread the development of the game and improve a nations infrastructure.
It didn't work in S.A and Qatar hardly needs the money, so your guess is as good as mine.
Columbia almost hosted the 1986 tournament - after a boatload of cartel money was dumped in Swiss banks - but an earthquake put paid to their plans so Mexico had to step in.

You managed to bravely hold off until your ..er.. second post before your knee-benders rant. Well done you.:rolleyes:

Was it the 2nd.... I was hoping to hold off at least till the 2nd page

Sponsored Links
Back