Quality shower brands?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which brands of shower are reputed to be the best quality?

Im about to get a new bathroom suite fitted and I'm about to choose a thermostatic shower to run off our combi boiler.

Ive seen a nice looking Aqualisa Midas 300 shower, but Ive not come across this brand before. Which brands should I be considering please?

Sponsored Links
if your just after a bar mixer you cant go far wrong with a ideal alto ecotherm, for cost etc. but generally Mira and Bristan. Aqualisa are good but some of their recent stuff is plasticky sh*t. Aquavalves are still super quality though but you pay for it

I always install Mira Showers, good quality and performance and spares are available for even the oldest of models.

Also consider Aqualisa, Bristan, some of the cheaper imports you will probally have a job to get service kits and spares

Sponsored Links
I always install Mira Showers, good quality and performance and spares are available for even the oldest of models.

Also consider Aqualisa, Bristan, some of the cheaper imports you will probally have a job to get service kits and spares

Are we saying that Aqualisa are one of the cheaper imports, or are they a trusted brand?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back