Quarter turn ceramic disc valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Quarter turn ceramic disc valve, the only problem being is that it needs to handle 100 degree water. I am really struggling to find any out there that can handle this temperature of water?

Does anyone know of any or know any companies that might be able to help develop one for me?

Or if you think there is a better valve to use, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you everyone

Sponsored Links
A boiling water tap. 100 degree water direct from a tap situated on the kitchen counter top

Sponsored Links
There is already companies on the market selling products like this... Quooker, Insinkerator, Grohe, Franke, just to name a few. Why do you say to dangerous?

If this is for brewing up then take a look at Zip instantaneous water heaters

Yeah I have seen the Zip, they also do a one called a hydro tap. Does Boiling, chilled, ambient and sparkling. Very good quality product, but also very expensive

It looks like your project for your final year at uni. is doomed before it starts.

Start with the basics like safety. how would a blind person know it was not there for them to wash there hands.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back