Quelle surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that were supposed to be in control of the situation, and the crowd, failed to act responsibly, failed to control the crowd (which they were primarily employed to do) and therefore were responsible for the tragedy.

Yes we know.

Cant you follow the stream of posts in a thread.........

Bodd was making the point the fans were potentially not blameless, which I agreed.

Its like everytime a criticism of Islam is mentioned, you pipe up and claim its racist because a short post on a forum hasnt mentioned Catholics.

Do you expect every post to be 5000 words long to cover every eventuality?

Sponsored Links
You clearly attempted to blame the Belgians.

Our first conversation you told me there was no need for me being rude to you...

You were right and I apologised.

Now with the evidence put in front of us that they were not my words. Can I now have an apology from you as you were wrong in stating the above.

Yes we know.

Cant you follow the stream of posts in a thread.........

Bodd was making the point the fans were potentially not blameless, which I agreed.

Its like everytime a criticism of Islam is mentioned, you pipe up and claim its racist because a short post on a forum hasnt mentioned Catholics.

Do you expect every post to be 5000 words long to cover every eventuality?
At least that long.

like them?"

1. They are self-centred. (Literally: They think they are the belly button of the world.)

in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

2. Their language is universal. So they refuse to even try to speak ours when they get lost over here. (80 per cent don’t even want to take a phrase book on holidays with them!)... but they look at you condescendingly if you speak English badly.

3. They can't do anything like everyone else (drive on the left etc).

Related Articles
4. They have the worst cuisine in the world

5. They drink warm beer, much to the despair of even our least talented brewers.

6. They are such drunks! According to a study, the English drink eight alcoholic drinks a day during the holidays.

7. Their climate is even worse than ours.

8. Their tabloids only think about bums and scandals.

9. They unfairly knocked out the Red Devils from the 1990 World Cup... we haven't forgotten that goal, in the last second, by David Platt!

10. We havent forgotten their hooligans either, responsible for the death of 39 people at Heysel in 1985.

The paper went on to acknowledge that Britons were not all bad, however. La Capitale conceded that English gardens, London at Christmas, and the small matter of the repeated intervention of "liberators who came to our aid every time we were invaded" were all reasons to love the British.

What are the 10 worst

Sponsored Links
That's all 10. Being British we laugh at it..

Walaa, Elle and Co.have to turn it into a race bomb

That's all 10. Being British we laugh at it..

Walaa, Elle and Co.have to turn it into a race bomb

Im more worried about these radicalised plumbers, they keep being mentioned on this forum.

Ive only just had my boiler serviced, where should I look for potential explosive devices? :eek::eek::eek:

Im more worried about these radicalised plumbers, they keep being mentioned on this forum.

Ive only just had my boiler serviced, where should I look for potential explosive devices? :eek::eek::eek:

Look to see if they have blocked the flue.
It's an old trick with a stick of dynamite.

I'm off to do an emergencie call out for someone with a funny accent.

Treble time + 25% M A T

Migrant added Tax

Look to see if they have blocked the flue.
It's an old trick with a stick of dynamite.

I'm off to do an emergencie call out for someone with a funny accent.

Treble time + 25% M A T

Migrant added Tax

Do you agree the charge over the phone or size it up when you arrive? Rich Person Tax lol

If Bodd's defence now is accurate, why did he not use that defence at the time, in that thread before it was deleted?
He did not! He merely stated that he was referring to Liverpool fans, not the Belgians. there was absolutely no mention of any press article until just a few posts ago.
No doubt someone gave him a get out.

His statement at the time was a copy of the comment in the article, but at the time that Bodd made the comment there was no attempt to attribute it to anyone else. There were no quotation marks, no indication whatsoever that the words were not Bodds's.
Now you are claiming it was Bodd's sloppiness that gave the impression that he was racist.
I am not convinced.
Bodd has previously demonstrated a propensity for being offensive whenever he has the opportunity.
I suspect that this was another opportunity to demonstrate his offensive attitude, now blamed on someone or something else.

If Bodd's defence now is accurate, why did he not use that defence at the time, in that thread before it was deleted?
He did not! He merely stated that he was referring to Liverpool fans, not the Belgians. there was absolutely no mention of any press article until just a few posts ago.
No doubt someone gave him a get out.

His statement at the time was a copy of the comment in the article, but at the time that Bodd made the comment there was no attempt to attribute it to anyone else. There were no quotation marks, no indication whatsoever that the words were not Bodds's.
Now you are claiming it was Bodd's sloppiness that gave the impression that he was racist.
I am not convinced.
Bodd has previously demonstrated a propensity for being offensive whenever he has the opportunity.
I suspect that this was another opportunity to demonstrate his offensive attitude, now blamed on someone or something else.

Like I said before show my racist posts and we can talk about it / them
Best you have come up with so far has proven to be false. I stated it was from a Belgium magazine

Do you realise how many posts Bodd made denying and defending his racist comment about Belgian hooligans, and denying the thread existed, before he came up with the excuse that he was quoting from a magazine article?
25 posts before he invented his excuse. Not to mention two posts where he has deleted his comments, in this thread. Not to mention the numerous post he made in the now deleted thread. Only now he makes his excuses.
Even then someone else had to find a nine year old magazine article to fit the bill.
Strange that!
Is he a bit slow in explaining why he made a racist comment?
Notice also, that he claimed it was a Belgian magazine. The nine year old article that birgadier found was an English article.
I never blamed the Belgium Hooligans neor did I delete anything.
You do know that a team from Belgium was not involved in that game??
Don't you ??

Have you ever tried to get a ticket for a European cup final.?? {I have and attended}
For that to be Belgian fans in that number to cause that many deaths would have been unlikely.
Like I say I know more than you and Elle Football and Hooligans in the 80s.

What was your experience of football in those days.
I appreciate you won't know exactly what went on that day.

I have had experience of Liverpool fans and their hooligans.
Mud never sticks was my point. And that blaming them is like blaming an ethnic minority. Its taboo.

Nobody went out that day set out to cause 96 deaths. To only blame the Police for this is wrong. Imagine what they have gone through all these years. They never meant this to happen..

In part some need to share the blame

No. I dont

I went to Grimsby last game of season 1984. Thousands of Chelsea fans were there without tickets. The ground was never big enough to house so many people.
Just as the game was about to start. There was a massive push. I and many others were being crushed against the fence designed to prevent pitch invasions.
The gates into the ground were opened
Those outside where pushing to get in.
Many were P!ssed and thought it was a"lot of fun
Fans where screaming to the police to open the gates at the front. Those who climbed over were arrested.
Eventually one policeman gave the order to open the gates. This one man's action saved I'm sure many life's. If there was even one death that day Hillsborough would never have happened.
Football itself was repsonsable from the fans to the police to the clubs.
In those days fans were treated like animals. Some fans behaved no better than animals.
Most fans just went because they loved their club. Be it Chelsea or Liverpool.

There was nothing
You talk so much crap. My post is there to see. For all to see was I talking about English or Belgium Hooligans

And how do you know there was no cover up if its been covered up.

Show me where I said Belgium hooligans.

The only reason I know he has no such post because no such post exists

Tell Ella that

He goes on the basis that other readers are not aware of what he's going on about and that they will believe him what he says. He goes on about deleted posts that never existed.

Show the evidence.2
Can you tell me that all the fans outside the gate at the Leppings Lane end that eventually was opened around kick off time. Had tickets or had not been drinking.
The ground was already full to capacity by real fans who had tickets.

If there was evidence there would be convictions.
Has anybody been convicted? Anybody.?
Do you believe all the fans outside of the ground at kick off had tickets and non where drunk.
Question is open to all the Tits as well.

How about this. 3 years before Hillsbough

Do you think they all had tickets?

Well apparently I did edit. Elle has nothing new. He's a bit of a BJ.
I don't mean Boris

Did you look at that vidio

I'm not sticking up for the establishment. I know what they were like in those days. But I also know what fans of any team were like.
It's too easy to blame the Police. Like I say it was football as a whole who was responsible.
Out of interest as I don't really know. How many of the Establishment were found guilty and convicted?

Id be interested to know your reaction on Kensington & Chelsea and Grenfell tower. Do you think the Tory council have nothing to answer as there will be plenty of Labour councils with the same cladding on buildings that should never have been past by Building control. ??

Yafo is in part right that fans all over at that time got drunk as they do now. They would turn up with no tickets. As I said in my Grimsby story.
But in those days not all games were all ticket. If a match was an all ticket game fans would have been told by the police and their clubs not to attend unless they had a ticket.
They clearly did and a good amount outside the ground at 3pm would have just come from a pub. This does not mean they were blame free because that's what happened all over the country.
I was at Leicester that day and sure enough we would have had a few before the game. And after.

He swerved

I think it's all relivent. If I started a thread on what you say I'd get more abuse than I have now.

I think it was number 10 on the list of a Belgium magazine that stated something like we have not forgotten your English Hooligans. My reply to that was nor have we.
Revisit and look. I just think you have issues mentally so I'll leave it at that

Like I said before show my racist posts and we can talk about it / them
Best you have come up with so far has proven to be false. I stated it was from a Belgium magazine
Not this one then?

upload_2018-8-25_13-24-31.png

The one that brigadier found for you. :rolleyes:

Do you agree the charge over the phone or size it up when you arrive? Rich Person Tax lol

Small jobs I can price if Sent a photo(s). I consider myself expensive anyway. I know what sort of money I'm worth and want to earn in an hour/day.
But yes I do charge richer people more than I would someone without a pot to P! ss in.

There are so many people out there claiming to be a plumber and earning very well in relation to the crap they are producing. So I don't feel embarrassed about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back