Question!!!

Thanks everyone for helping me out, unfortunately we aren't able to use electronic aids, only visual aids.

Marks are awarded for the following:
Keeping [presentation to the time allocation
best use of time
level of interest
humour

This is only the first stage of the recruitment process, I hate to think what i'll have to do if i get through to the next round. You'd think 6 years of study would be adequate!

Questions
Do you think visual aids would be handy a sort of heres one i made earlier type of thing, and how would you suggest I keep it interesting, im not sure if i'll be able to keep it riveting!

Sponsored Links
If you have an example of a big nail and a tiny pin, and a big hammer and a cabinetmakers thing with the cross-pein; and a pin punch, that might illustrate anything you say about using the correct tool for the job.

Take a block of wood too.

Keep your aids out of sight until you bring them into the talk, and put them away when you move on.

Well today's the day, so this is too late, but...
JohnD said:
You will have guessed that they don't really care about nails and wood.

They want to know if you can handle powerpoint/flipcharts/standing up/talking confidently/dealing with questions/keeping to the time allotted/keeping to the definition of what you are there for.
Helpplease! said:
So for all those who were right all along any help/advice you can give me on doing this 3 minute presentation would be very much appreciated seeing how i've now got 4 days
There is a chance that they are also interested to see how you cope with last minute changes to requirements and short timescales....

ban-all-sheds said:
Well today's the day, so this is too late, but...
JohnD said:
You will have guessed that they don't really care about nails and wood.

They want to know if you can handle powerpoint/flipcharts/standing up/talking confidently/dealing with questions/keeping to the time allotted/keeping to the definition of what you are there for.
Helpplease! said:
So for all those who were right all along any help/advice you can give me on doing this 3 minute presentation would be very much appreciated seeing how i've now got 4 days
There is a chance that they are also interested to see how you cope with last minute changes to requirements and short timescales....
This was the point I was trying to make earlier, bas! What news, :confused: helplease?

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
I have forgotten what my topic was but I was successful with sleight of hand...
An illusion of competence Agile? Surely not you!

Back