Quiz.

Sponsored Links
The comms protocol thing nobody found is something you may hear more of, if you're the sort of being to have heard of Bluetooth use for a few metres, and Wifi for a few tens of metres. LoRa will go several miles. It doesn't need a network.
It's useful for Internet Of Things, the hardware is small and cheap, and it's getting more so.
It'll enable public or multi tenant networks to connect multiple applications running in the same network. LoRaWan technology will fulfill to develop smart city with the help of LoRa sensors and automated products/applications.
The modulation it uses is called "Chirping", whereby the transmission frequency switches from one end of the available bandwidth to the other and back, in a defined way. The name speaks to an animal method - biologically inspired design is gaining in importance as a wide-spread movement in design for environmentally-conscious sustainable development. Nature has a tendency to find efficiency where there are few parameters to play with.

It uses particular handy bands which are available, such as 433 MHz and 868MHz which e.g. doorbells and remote thermostats in a house, share.

Sponsored Links
ok
Which football club has had the most number of managers in Premier League history?

Spurs. May be getting another.
Yep - over to you.

( Southampton have had more but not all in the PL)
-----------

The two questions I gave up on were
1) the one about how you can get to "1" with two maths constants and and an imaginary number and ordinary operations was Euler's identity
e to the power (i . π) =-1

and
2) what "connects" kudu with horseshoe bats, is that there's a greater and a lesser of each.

Last edited:
What ever happened to Bodd... he seemed a lovely funny fella..

In his memory I'm give this a bit of life...

Screenshot_20220507-191938_Google.jpg

Name the country to this flag

Sponsored Links
Back