Quiz.

Sponsored Links
They made this for you?

1660323112737.png

Which footie league club has a name where you can't colour in any loops? Capitals. ie no O,P,R,B etc.

Sponsored Links
CHELSEA FC
You just said that to take the chance to grab your crayons and scrawl graffiti all over the desk, didn't you? You can fill in the 'A', you numpty. ;)

So, there's either an 'E', 'I' or a 'U' as the vowel - can we assume the club is in the top four divisions of the football pyramid, or is there some weird local club in mind?

You just said that to take the chance to grab your crayons and scrawl graffiti all over the desk, didn't you? You can fill in the 'A', you numpty. ;)

So, there's either an 'E', 'I' or a 'U' as the vowel - can we assume the club is in the top four divisions of the football pyramid, or is there some weird local club in mind?

More of a triangle ️ than a loop O.
⬛️ sqaure head □

And EXETER CITY
O sorry. I didn't read the rules, i was just browsing t'other threads.

What does LBGTQ stand for?

LGBTQ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (or queer).

Can we now to move on to a question that will not turn this thread in to a slanging match?

Which shape can (mathematically) be constructed such that the infinitely thin walls of the shape result in the surface area being greater than the volume. You could pour an infinite amount of paint in to this shape, but there would not be enough paint in the shape to paint the outside of it?

Sponsored Links
Back