Quorum security alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got any idea on how to get hold of the wiring circuit diagram for the Quorum A-160 and A-160R alarm system?

Sponsored Links
wow that's old, think I had one of them as a kid from a skip or something. You might struggle getting one due to its age. Curiously what are you using/wanting to use it for?

wow that's old, think I had one of them as a kid from a skip or something. You might struggle getting one due to its age. Curiously what are you using/wanting to use it for?

I have one installed but the flashing LED is no longer working on the A-160R monitor, I have renewed the rechargeable batteries but sill no luck

Sponsored Links
Test the voltage from each side of the LED to earth with a multimeter. If it flashes on and off, the LED itself must be faulty. If it doesn't, you will know the fault lies with the control circuit, which may be as simple as a capacitor and resistor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back