QUOTE - TS19 Area - Fit upvc frame and door with side panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Basically got a friend of a friend to fit my door frame with panels at each side (all in one frame 2000mm x 1800mm) glowing recommendations etc etc
Anyhow he has ballsed it up and I need someone who knows what they are doing and does this all the time to refit and make good on the interior and exterior

The frame is only screwed in at present - no silicone

need doing ASAP - Please contact me with a quote

Sponsored Links
Some more details
basically got a friend of a friend to fit my door frame with panels at each side (all in one frame 2000mm x 1800mm) glowing recommendations etc etc

After 8 hours he still hasnt got it finished - I even helped him remove all the old wooden frame and door, hes only got the frame screwed into the brickwork and the panel in but the frame is scew by about an inch on the left compared to the right hand side (its futher set back on the left if this makes sense).
The door opens but does not click shut, it needs to be closed fully and then the handle pulled up to lock.
When the door is closed until the bottom corner of door touches the frame the top corner is about 1/4 inch away from the frame. This is stopping the door from just being pushed closed and it "clicking" shut

Not a happy bunny and told him not to come back luickily I he ran out of time before he started to silicone - he also appears to have only screwed the sides as the frame and it has a load of give in it,

Anybody in Teesside area TS19XXX - fancy a cash job to refit this and make good interior

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1949027#1949027#ixzz1IUk8kyGW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back