Quotes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been doing quotes for myself since first being self employed about 15 years ago

Always stuck to the same basic look but starting to get a bit bored with it so just wondered how you guys present them??

Not looking to see anyones prices or anything just to see something maybe a bit more professional???

Sponsored Links
Been doing quotes for myself since first being self employed about 15 years ago

Always stuck to the same basic look but starting to get a bit bored with it so just wondered how you guys present them??

Not looking to see anyones prices or anything just to see something maybe a bit more professional???

Whats your email address and i'll email you one of mine mate :)

More than happy to email you one of ours too (be warned, our "standard" quotes are normally 4 pages long, filled with extra information)

Sponsored Links
i would like to see other quotes aswell please ,do they cover t&c's etc

my email is in my profile :D thanks

More than happy to email you one of ours too (be warned, our "standard" quotes are normally 4 pages long, filled with extra information)
LOL, same here, 4 pages and the quotes on the last page.
Nope, we start with the total price ex VAT, then some info, then all the details of materials and works involved and then some more info and advice.
Works a treat ("the more you tell, the more you sell")

wouldyoulike, thanks for the email :D

i think i need to work out a set of terms similar to yours. i dont have any reschedual info, waste desposal etc.

anyone else feel free to send ma a sample :arrow:

thanks jamie

I wouldn't mind a look at a few peoples quotes if they don't mind sharing i think i have an email in profile

Thanks

THe trick is not to give too much away regarding the specification of your job.
I used to run an Intruder Alarm company, we were required to give a detailed specification with the Quotation as per NACOSS, however on many domestic jobs, the custard wanted a free survey and spec so he could buy a DIY kit and know where to fit everything! :rolleyes:

THe trick is not to give too much away regarding the specification of your job.
Beg to differ. In our experience is the reverse: the more you tell, the more you sell. It's at an off chance something like this - helping themselves to a diy-kit - happens, all other times you will stand out because of the details specifications so the client knows exactly what he/she gets

wood, could you email me a copy of one of your quotes please, sounds like you have a good working format, email is in profile

wouldn't it be easier to host it and give out the addy?

either way, send me one too.. good to know for the future..

wouldn't it be easier to host it and give out the addy?

either way, send me one too.. good to know for the future..
Need an email address for that, none in your profile. You'll find ours in my profile so best to email me first?
(Won't host the PDF for various - commercial - reasons)

Sponsored Links
Back