QVIS CCTV Cameras

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your feedback. There have been no negative responses so I will get one from a local supplier and give it ago.

This is a QVIS p400 camera through Dedicated Micros Network Viewer, screengrabbed with printscreen.

Image removed now it's served its purpose

Sponsored Links
That looks a good picture. The camera I am looking at getting is a dome type, 700 tvl, fixed lens, I think it has about 36 leds, and is a larger body than the Twilight FLD 700 tvl dome camera (of which I already have two).

The reason I am thinking of expanding the system with a QVIS camera is that they are about half the price of the Twilight from cctvdirect, so worth a pot from another supplier.

The live viewing picture on the 22" CCTV monitor is better quality than the screengrab from a networked PC.

Only drawback is that the streetlighting is sufficient to keep the camera in daytime mode all the time - it never changes to infrared.

The model I got was the Qvis 919 dome camera. First impressions are very good.

The camera has been installed for almost a week now. I am pleased with it. I have had to angle it slightly lower than preferred, as a street light initially prevented the LEDs coming on, same issue Owain had.

It came with some type of small connector adapter, like a phono plug with two terminals on it. What is that for?

It came with some type of small connector adapter, like a phono plug with two terminals on it. What is that for?

service monitor output ....

Cheers guys. It looks like component in Owains link. I will read and digest what it is actually for. Thanks

Update: I am very pleased with the QVIS camera, by night it is equal to the Twilight, and by day the colours are much better and richer than Twilight.

As the QVIS product is half the price, equal if not better on quality, then I would suggest it is much better value than the Twilight camera.

I shall not be buying from or recommending CCTVdirect any more!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back