R80 track lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to source a white R80 track light fiting to match some existing ones in an elderly couples kitchen.

The track is this type
$(KGrHqR,!jgE8)ZNdCuqBP(hg+Q+b!~~60_3.JPG

The customers is branded by tamlite, but I know this track is also supplied by illuma and ansell amongst others.

I've been to city and all they could offer as a replacement was a GU10 fitting which will look really out of place and give the wrong spread of light.

I haven't had too much of a scour around yet but will do if no one knows of a supplier off hand.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
TLC used to do Illuma and i installed a couple of track a year or so ago. think it was GU10 lamps though.

They may still do R80's

Not a lot of Ro80 stuff about now, even the downlighters are hard to get now,
Toolstation stock downlights not sure about track fittings though

Sponsored Links
If you're struggling to find these new, drop me a line. I've got dozens (some still new), from an exhibition we ran in our church a couple of times. They are the same as the ones in Chri5's link (both styles I think).

Or paint up some clean finished wood to cover over the existing track footprint and then mount some thing more Eco on the wood?
If the R80s aren't dimmed I can recommend the GE Genura lamp. Check that the lights will retain their positions though, as the lamps are quite heavy.

JCC esprite seems like the one. I've looked at loads of pictures and the JCC track and connectors look identicle to tamlite ones, so I'm happy it'll fit.

Thanks for the help chaps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back