racist irish c(h)unts

Thats is a good point.
In Ireland, the Roman Catholic population are fed a diet of anti British/Protestant nonsense, usually by the Roman Catholic church.
This was a strategy by the church to keep control of its flock, its goes back to the rivalry between the Pope and Protestant England.
Ironically, modern Irish Catholicism was introduced into Ireland by the Anglo Normans.
Prior to that, most Irish were Celtic Christians.
More bolleaux

Sponsored Links
It's said the IRA put the story in circulation at the height of the bombing campiagn on mainland Britain. Almost certainly propaganda as the Irish had migrated in droves during the famine to the UK and US where they did face discrimination but nothing like the IRA claims by the end of WWII.
Irish attitudes to African/Caribbean migrants is best left under the carpet but Phil Lynott's story is typical of their experiences.

Absolute bolleaux
Don't you two start arguing. Two Lefties don't make a right!

Sponsored Links
My Irish great grandfather was a racist.

He won quite a few 100mtr sprints!!

But what if you have transgendered
I really don't know what to say to that.
I wouldn't like to hurt anyone's feelings. Regardless.

However I'm guilty of sexism.
While at Chelsea today my 13 year old daughter asked why the keeper was still on the ground.

"Shes on her period" was my reply.

Open mouthed she said you can't say that.... its sexist..... but she laughed. And that's what dad's do, they make their kids laugh.

I really don't know what to say to that.
I wouldn't like to hurt anyone's feelings. Regardless.

However I'm guilty of sexism.
While at Chelsea today my 13 year old daughter asked why the keeper was still on the ground.

"Shes on her period" was my reply.

Open mouthed she said you can't say that.... its sexist..... but she laughed. And that's what dad's do, they make their kids laugh.
Or embarrass them?

Sponsored Links
Back