Racist ? Let's start the ball rolling ...

And so you should.

Join me for my #WLM protest in Plymouth and Camberly this weekend, where we hope to topple some badly designed extensions.
Ha, lived in Camberley as a kid - please leave the elephant alone. It's the only thing there with any character.

Sponsored Links
I never realised this was all a peeing competition.
I thought it was about a group of people fed up for having to live with racism, some casual, some not so all their lives and speaking up together.

I didn't realise that nobody can march for a change without it becoming this competition 'Well, yes, they may be called all sorts of names when they catch the tube, spat at for wearing a hijab, more likely to be arrested/attached by cops or whatever but man, they've got Mobo's - how is that fair?'

Sigh.
Indeed goes both ways why log each incident when it happens to whites doesn't even make the papers. We are fully aware of our past, we have every conceivable equal rights and anti racist law etc etc in this country, it's never been better but it seems it's just as bad as the 17th century.

Anyway dare to log a request to create the Music of White origins, or the White music awards, what springs into your mind, can you see those white hoods already? Im a mind reader ;)

Its racial stereotpying omg!

Anyway dare to log a request to create the Music of White origins, or the White music awards,
They already exist.
They're not called quite that name, but exist they do.

Educate yourself, lookup Classical Music Awards, Folk Music Awards, and many others.

Also look up the winners of the MOBO awards, especially, Adele, Eminem, Justin Timberlake, and Amy Winehouse. Check out their ethnicity.

Indeed goes both ways why log each incident when it happens to whites doesn't even make the papers. We are fully aware of our past, we have every conceivable equal rights and anti racist law etc etc in this country, it's never been better but it seems it's just as bad as the 17th century.

Anyway dare to log a request to create the Music of White origins, or the White music awards, what springs into your mind, can you see those white hoods already? Im a mind reader ;)

Its racial stereotpying omg!
Tell me, why was there a need to create Mobo's in the first place? Would it be because lack of recognition from other award ceremonies I wonder.. you know, the predominately white ones like the Brits.

Have a look at this old video of Bowie talking about the lack of black music on MTV. It's not a competition it's really not, I don't get your upset stance that the Mobo's exist. People have mass demonstrated about racism. It exists for many many people in many forms, get over yourself please!

Sponsored Links
A few moments of my day you both fail to answer.. what's it again.

Whataboutery that's the one :D

Classical music awards that's right that well known white movement. Genius.

Most of my music is of mixed black white origin in fact my first love was Soul music it's still the core of my music but it doesn't need a frikkin pedestal its successful already.

Most of my music is of mixed black white origin in fact my first love was Soul music it's still the core of my music but it doesn't need a frikkin pedestal its successful already.
In that case, neither does classical music, folk music, etc.
Your argument is floundering.

Failed to answer what?
As far as I am concerned I have addressed your points. Whataboutery is something you're doing, whatabout we have a white music award. I've not mentioned classical music awards etc have I?

Good on you about enjoying whatever music you like. If you don't think music, even music you loved for so many years deserves recognition then that's fine for you (though you do sound a bit curmudgeonly), but please don't let your apathy ruin it for others who do want and feel like their music/hard work/passion should be recognised esp under a falsehood of saying it's unfair to celebrate Black music with the mobo's. It's not unfair, of course it's not.

Perhaps a good start would be for racism apologists to realise that structural inequality causes poverty, which in turn causes crime.

I see that Trump is pouring oil on the fire:
US President Donald Trump is to hold his first re-election campaign rally for several months in Tulsa, Oklahoma on the date that African Americans celebrate the end of slavery.

The rally will take place on 19 June, known as "Juneteenth".

In 1921 the city of Tulsa was the site of one of the worst massacres of black people in US history.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53004628

Perhaps a good start would be for black people to understand it and lead by example.
its not so easy when a policeman has his knee on your neck.

It can be tricky for dead people to lead by example

Sponsored Links
Back