rad pipework extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've just had the bedroom done out nice and swish not got the skirting done yet as where i've boarded there is no room behind to put the skirting.

so what i propose to do is get the floorboards up and extend the pipe work behind the board and have the pipework out the way for the skirting board as i think it will look much better.

im happy to solder the pipework but just a bit miffed as what extensions i can use for a neat job..

should i get the pipe as close to the brickwork as possible and use a u bend to attach the valves for the rad?

hopefully someone will know :oops:

Sponsored Links
Nope, read this a few times and still no idea what you are talking about!

Must be just me, sure someone will give a reply soon.

sorry.

what i mean is id like to hide the pipework behind the wall rather the pipework being on show.

i've not boarded the section by the rad yet till i get it done.

just asking for some tips mainly as to where i can situate the new pipework, i was thinging i use a u joint and fit the valves onto these.

sorry im a little hazy on my explanation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back