Radiator metric sizes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Could anyone help me with finding modern radiator sizes that i may need in the future. I have five single panel radiators. I have a new worcester bosch greenstar CDI compact installed. The radiators are over fifty years old. modern radiators are of course in metric. The radiators are:
1560mm x 692mm high.
743mm x 695mm high.
1359mm x 692mm high.
1555mm x 692mm high.
1359mm x 692mm high.
The question is could anyone advise me as to the correct modern equivalent radiator sizes and description to buy in the event of any needing replacing. I am familiar with the fact that you can acquire extra long telescopic radiator tails etc to accommodate shorter radiators if necessary. I need rad sizes and possible rad tail sizes. All current radiators are connected to standard length rad tails. I take it that slightly larger or smaller radiators will make little difference to the overall central heating capacity of the worcester bosch combi. I was advise that extra radiators could be added to the five existing at the present time although this is unlikely. Please see pics attached.
Thank you for your interest and help.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 104
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back